Get direct access to rates and purchase your policy online from the comfort of your farm.
From the comfort of your farm, farmers save time and money using Compass to get a quote on demand and purchase crop insurance through our easy-to-use self-checkout.
- Coverage is available on ALL types of crops
- Coverage ranges from $20 to $500 per acre
- Coverage purchased cannot exceed the actual value of the crop
- The policy is in effect from 12:00 noon the day following the date of purchase
- All policy coverage ends on October 31st at 12:00 midnight of the same year or when the crop is harvested
- There is no cutoff date to buy coverage, however late season applications after August 15th need to be phoned in for permission first
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, or American Express at the time of purchase
Fast Payout of Claims:
- Most claims are processed within 72 hours of receipt of an acceptable proof of loss
For questions on existing policies or for information on purchasing hail coverage, please Contact Us
Pays the actual amount of ascertained percentage of loss once it exceeds 5%.
Full Cover 10
Pays the actual amount of ascertained percentage of loss once it exceeds 10%.
Pays any loss in excess of 10%. Once the percent of loss exceeds 70% the deductible is applied then an additional 1% shall be paid for each percent of loss in excess of 70%. Payable percent may not exceed 100%.
Pays any loss in excess of 10%. 10% Deductible applied until 30%. Between 30% & 40%, 10% deductible disappears. Pays the actual amount of ascertained percentage of loss once it exceeds 40%.
Pays any loss in excess of 20%. 20% Deductible applied until 40%. Between 40% & 60%, 20% deductible Disappears. Pays the actual amount of ascertained percentage of loss once it exceeds 60%.
Pays the percentage of loss in excess of 25%.
Deductibles can be confusing, but we make it easy.
We have coverage options for farmers of all varieties. Regardless of the size of your farm or what you grow, Compass Hail has you covered.
Submitting a claim? Watch this step-by-step video.